COVID-19 Adult Hockey Guidelines
Below are the guidelines taken at our facility to allow for a limited number of guests to ease into this new normal. In accordance with CDC, local, state and federal policies and guidelines, these steps allow us to provide the fun and excitement of adult hockey in addition to keeping everyone (guest and employees) safe and healthy.
- No spectators will be allowed for adult games.
- Limit time in locker room to 15 minutes before/after event.
- Icetown staff will sanitize locker room after each use and as frequently as possible.
- Icetown staff will wipe down and sanitize all door handles and equipment after use.
- Showers will be closed
- No Handshake after games
- Athletes should bring their own water bottle(s). No drinking fountain
- Do not handle another player’s equipment or water bottles.
- Arrive at your allotted time. You will not be allowed in earlier. Schedules are set to accommodate for social distancing
- Player’s towels are for personal use only.
- Absolutely NO spitting on the ice or in the locker rooms
All participants will be required to sign the COVID-19 waiver prior to their next event. To save time, it may be easiest to have each player fill out the waiver prior to checking in at the rink.
COVID-19 Waiver Riverside