TRY SKATING FOR FREE
Icetown offers a free try-it lesson for skaters ages 3 and older. This is a perfect opportunity to learn the basics of skating. First time skaters are encouraged to take this free class.
The free lesson is only offered one time per skater. After the lesson you are welcome to join our Skating Academy if you want to continue with group lessons.
Please watch This video to get acquainted with the facility and what to do and bring
WHEN IS THE FREE LESSON?
|Thursday||6:00 PM - 6:30 PM||Ages 3-15|
|Thursday||6:00 PM - 6:30 PM||Ages 16 and up|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Ages 3-15|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 12:30 PM||Ages 16 and up|
Space is limited, and skaters are taken on a first come, first served basis. Please arrive 30 minutes early to ensure adequate time to sign up and fit your skates.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Skaters ages 3 and older
- Skaters who have never taken formal ice skating lessons
- Skaters who want to try figure skating lessons for the first time
ITEMS TO BRING
- Knee high, snug fitting socks
- Warm, non-restrictive clothing
- Helmet and protective gear is recommended