COVID-19 Figure Skating and Skating School GUIDELINES
- Prepare your belongings in advance and keep them in your skating bag at all times.
- Each skater will be allowed ONE skating bag only. NO personal bags/belongings allowed on the ice or on the ‘rink-barrier’ at this time. Water bottles, tissues, cell phones, music, etc. must be kept in your skating bag.
- Bring disinfecting wipes, disposable gloves, masks, and a bag for personal trash as needed.
- Skaters must arrive dressed to skate before entering the facility.
- If possible, skates should be put on before entering the building.
- All warm-up must be done outside before entering the building.
- Please refrain from loitering or socializing inside the building.
- Each individual is allowed to bring ONE personal bag into the building.
- Coaches and Skaters (and 1 Chaperone per minor) will be allowed into the building 15 minutes before their session to prepare/tie skates as needed.
- EVERYONE must practice social distancing, wear protective gear, and maintain a hygienic environment. Please follow ALL instructions, procedures, traffic flow maps, and await your turn in prep areas.
- All Coaches, Skaters and Chaperones must wear masks in the building.
- It is at the Skater’s discretion to wear a mask while on the ice, but they are encouraged to wear a mask where possible. Session Sticker must be worn and visible at all times.
- Chaperones may view from designated areas as indicated or wait outside.
- The rest of the building (including Locker Rooms and Coaches Room) are off-limits.
- Bathrooms on the first floor will be open.
- Do not bring chairs or tables into building for spectating.
- Coaches may teach in the players box or on the ice but must always observe social distancing.
- At the conclusion of your session, Coaches, Skater and Chaperone will have 15 minutes to pack up (remove skates) and exit the building quickly.
All participants will be required to sign the COVID-19 waiver prior to their next event. To save time, it may be easiest to have each player fill out the waiver prior to checking in at the rink.
COVID-19 Waiver Riverside