COVID-19 Youth Hockey Guidelines
Below are the guidelines taken at our facility to allow for a limited number of guests to ease into this new normal. In accordance with CDC, local, state and federal policies and guidelines, these steps allow us to provide the fun and excitement of youth hockey in addition to keeping everyone (guest and employees) safe and healthy.
- No locker rooms for youth. Come dressed and use benches to tie skates. No stripping of clothes.
- No Handshake after games.
- No loaner equipment.
- Skaters (and 1 chaperone per minor) will be allowed into the building 15 minutes before their session. At the conclusion of your session, skater and chaperone will have 15 minutes to remove skates and exit the building quickly.
- Skaters and chaperones must wear face masks in the building and must practice social distancing. Skaters will be allowed to remove mask during training period only.
- Coaches will be required to wear masks while off the ice and during games on the bench. Coaches will be able to remove mask during training periods only.
All participants will be required to sign the COVID-19 waiver prior to their next event. To save time, it may be easiest to have each player fill out the waiver prior to checking in at the rink.
COVID-19 Waiver Riverside